Reinforcing its philosophy of integrated health, wellness and rejuvenation, Chiva-Som in Hua Hin, Thailand has launched a new offering, the Wellness Delivered Programmes to support individuals’ wellness goals. One- and three-day programmes are customised to align with individuals’ interests or health concerns, from weight management and detox, to immune boosting and physical de-stress. These unique programmes include online consultations, physical training, and a wellness cuisine home-delivery service.
Participants’ journeys will begin with a consultation with one of the resort’s experienced wellness team via video communication, to work one-on-one to clarify individual goals and tailor a bespoke programme to follow at home. Participants will then receive a follow-up consultation with a naturopath and a physiotherapy, yoga, meditation or exercise session with a practitioner, depending on the desired objectives. No matter which programme is selected, participants will enjoy three nutritious meals per day.
The menu includes a choice of over 40 delicious dishes available for home-delivery, which range from salads and soups, to main courses, desserts and drinks. In a unique collaboration with Michelin star Chef Dan Bark, from Upstairs Mikkeller in Bangkok, the menu showcases Chiva-Som’s philosophy of fresh, organic, natural ingredients with Chef Dan’s signature cooking techniques and distinctive presentation.
The Wellness Delivered Programmes by Chiva-Som is currently available in the Hua Hin area. Price for a one-day programme is THB 4,500 per person and for three-day programme, THB 13,000 per person.
In addition to the Wellness Delivered Programmes, Chiva-Som is also offering deliveries of fresh vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers directly from the resort’s Organic Gardens. These items are grown without the use of harmful chemicals and the gardens follow simple practices such as composting organic waste from the resort to produce a nutrient-rich fertiliser.
Chiva-Som’s Organic Gardens live at the heart of the resort’s wellness cuisine concept. In these plots of fertile land, the gardeners nurture the growth of a variety of herbs, vegetables, fruits and other edible plants for chefs to work with. Both of the Gardens received IFOAM accreditation in 2017.
Chiva-Som’s wellness cuisine delivery selection has also added new items in the menu and a selection of dried foods. The delivery is available in Hua Hin daily from 10.00 – 18.00 hrs.
To place an order of Wellness Cuisine Delivery or to make an enquiry, please contact Chiva-Som by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call + 66 (0) 32 536 799.
To book a Wellness Delivered Programme or for more information, please contact Chiva-Som’s Health & Wellness team by email at email@example.com or call + 66 (0) 32 536 791.
The official line account for these services is @chivasomdelivery
For more information or to see the full menu, please visit website www.chivasom.com/wellness-delivery or follow Chiva-Som Wellness Delivery on Facebook and Instagram at chivasomwellnessdelivery.
For more than 25 years, the company behind the award-winning Chiva-Som has been a pioneer in transformative wellness practices to global acclaim. Its commitment to an innovative, holistic approach which expertly balances mind, body and spirit, continues to this day with its flagship resort in Hua Hin, Thailand and the latest addition to the Chiva-Som family - Zulal Wellness Resort in Khasooma, Qatar.
Optimal, bespoke wellness lies at the heart of each Chiva-Som experience. With its unique synergy of indigenous traditions and evidence-based wellness, Chiva-Som partners with guests on highly personalised wellness journeys focused on complete lifestyle transformation. At the new Zulal Wellness Resort these extend to the entire family.
Guests are motivated throughout their journey by knowledgeable and caring staff, who address their goals with the unique heart of Chiva-Som Hospitality.
Chiva-Som’s genuine approach to wellness extends to the wider community, with educational opportunities and global sustainability initiatives at the core of everything the brand does.
A few recent awards include:
- ‘Best Destination Spa’ – Condé Nast Traveller The Spa Awards 2020 (UK)
- ‘Best Coastal Operation’- Travel Daily 2019 Travel & Tourism Sustainability Awards (Australia)
- ‘1st in Best Spa’- Traveler’s World Magazine 2019 (Germany)
- ‘Top ranked Asian Spa in Top 20 Destination Spas’- Conde Nast Traveler The Readers’ Travel Awards 2018 (UK)
- ‘Top 5 Favourite al sustainability initiatives at the core of everything the brand does.
A few other recent awards include:
- Destination Spa’- Condé Nast Traveler Reader’s Travel Awards 2018 (India)
- ‘Thailand’s Best Wellness Retreat 2018’- World Spa Awards (UK)
- ‘#13 of Top 25 in Asia, Best 100 Spa List’- Condé Nast Traveler (China)
- ‘Green Era For Sustainability Award’- Otherways Association Management & Consulting Awards 2017
- ‘Medi Spa of the year’ - Asia Spa Awards 2017
- ‘Outstanding Wellness Spa Destination in Thailand’ - Asian Lifestyle Tourism Awards 2017
- ‘Top 6 of the Best Overseas Luxury Health and Wellness Property 2017 (1st Runner up)’ - Luxury Travel Award (Australia)
- ‘Best Global Wellness Resort of the Year’ - Spa China Awards 2017